jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dick <jasonkd...@yahoo.com>
Subject LDAP Extended Request - Search
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:02:58 GMT
The LDAP Extended
Request when set to 'Search test' does not return the results of the LDAP
query.  Can anyone give me more information on how I can get the results
returned?

Here's what I have
set:
test
- Search Base -
ou=locator, o=company.com
- Search Filter:
(&(priid=${user}))
- Scope:  Perform
Subtree Search
- Return
object
- Dereference
aliases
- Parse the search
results?

The data exists in
the LDAP directory.  The search returns successfully but I never get the data.
I have verified with wireshark that the data is not returned.  Checking or
unchecking 'return object' has no effect on the results.  I am running this on
Windows 2000 and Windows XP with java version "1.6.0_05".

I was wondering if
any one else is using the LDAP Extended Request's search function to return
results and how you got it work.

Jason