jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dick <jasonkd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ldap - Cannot disconnect null context
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:38:32 GMT
I am trying to load test using LDAP Extended Requests with a very tight loop of thread bind,
search test, thread unbind.  JMeter 2.3.2 is running on Windows XP and I am running a single
thread.  I noticed two things with this test that concern me.

1.  When I get to 3942 open ldap connections (netstat -na | grep ":389" | wc -l), JMeter stops
opening new connections.  Is there a setting in JMeter or a java property that controls the
number of simultaneously open sockets?

2.  The following INFO message occurs int the JMeter log:
2008/06/24 11:21:01 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.ldap.sampler.LdapExtClient: Cannot disconnect
null context
What exactly does the 'null context' mean?  Is this an indication that JMeter does not like
me using an anonymous bind with no username and password?  Does this mean the unbind is not
actually working?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Jason