jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting error(10%)in listner when no of threads are increased gradually for some transactions
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:08:42 GMT
On 21/06/2008, Jitendra Kumar Mohanty <Jitendra.Mohanty@infogain.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I am getting below mentioned info from the Log.
>

>  "2008/06/21 03:09:42 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
>  readResponse: java.io.IOException
>  2008/06/21 03:09:42 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
>  Cause: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for
>  2008/06/21 03:09:42 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
>  Error Response Code: 500".

As it states, that is a server error message. You need to speak to the
server administrator to find out what is causing it. They may be able
to find something in the server logs.

SInce it starts happening when the load increases, it's probably the
server running out of some resource.

>  I am getting the same error both in Jmeter 2.2 & 2.3.1
>  Java.version=1.4.2_03

Latest version of JMeter is 2.3.2, but that is very unlikely to make a
difference here.