jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Straus" <super...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Re: Using Transaction Controller for creating use case
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:20:29 GMT
Hello sebb (and of course all you other users),

with "Stop the execution" I mean that the Beanshell stops to process the BeanShellPreProcessor
and
generates a BeanShell Error(In this error it is told that the method sampler.addArgument is
not known) . This happens always, when the part of the BeanShell is reached where I try to
propagate the argument with sampler.addArgument. In this case, the rest of the BeanShell-Preprocessor
is not executed (I can recognise it through System.out)

The strange thing is: When I use this BeanShell-Preprocessor outside of a transaction controller,
there is no problem and everything works like it should.

Thank you for your support.

With best regards

Sebastian Straus