jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Straus" <super...@gmx.de>
Subject Using Transaction Controller for creating use cases
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:06:07 GMT
Dear JMeter-Users,

I've got the following problem: I am using a transaction controller with the choosen parameter

"Generate parent sample" to group Request into UseCases. For example, looks similiar to this:

Login (Transaction Controller)
|_ Request 1 (HTTP Request)
|_ Request 2 (HTTP Request)
|_ Request 3 (HTTP Request)
Logout (Transaction Controller)
|_Request 4 (HTTP Request)
|_Request 5 (HTTP Request)
|_Request 6 (HTTP Request)

It works very well, until I abstain from the propagation of Arguments, for example from Request
Request 2. Is there a possibilty to commit arguments between Requests inside of a Transaction
Controller?

This problem makes me really nuts, so I am very thankful for any idea.

Thank you very much

With best regards

sebastian