jmeter-user mailing list archives

From timvanderet <timvande...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cookie not recognized
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:33:44 GMT

Hi everyone. I new to Jmeter so excuse me if my vocabulary is a bit off. I
know there are a lot of posts regarding cookies, but even after extensive
searching I couldn't get my question solved.

I used a HTTP Proxy Server to record my actions in firefox. I logged into a
site, created an event on a calendar, and logged out.

There are 3 different cookies used doing this process (confirmed by firebug)
Before login there is a "j session id" and after login there is a second "j
session id" and a "j user id" The two j session ids are being recorded and
sent properly. However the j user id isn't being recognized as a cookie.
according to the listener tree when Jmeter sends the request to login (posts
all my login info), the response data is the value of the j session id.
However it doesn't get recognized or stored as a cookie. Furthermore, in all
of the subsequent HTTP requests there is a parameter with name: "context id"
and value:"12145XXXX" (the same value returned earlier, which was confirmed
to be j user id in firebug)

When running the test in Jmeter the login repeatedly fails so I'm assuming
this cookie issue is the problem. Does anyone have any insight into this?

thanks so much