jmeter-user mailing list archives

From maalamaal <vemu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Graph result Interpret
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:58:50 GMT

Deviation: 1441
mathematical calculation of all the inputs - refer to statistics

Latest Sample: 1110
This is the response time of the last sample Jmeter has taken into account

Throughput: 113.026/minute
The thoughput is calculated from the point of view of the sampler target
(e.g. the remote server in the case of HTTP samples). JMeter takes into
account the total time over which the requests have been generated. If other
samplers and timers are in the same thread, these will increase the total
time, and therefore reduce the throughput value

Average: 2200 (average of what)
This is the average response time of all the inputs

Median: 1993 (median of what)