jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ModiPawan <pawan_m...@agilent.com>
Subject Jmeter2.3.1 JMS Publisher jndi.properties file
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:18:18 GMT

Hi,

I want to do some ACtiveMQ JMS test using Jmeter. I prepared test using JMS
publisher & subscriber in Jmeter2.3.1. I want to know where to provide my
jndi.properties file? Is it necessary to provide jndi.properties file. I
have unchecked the check box in JMS publisher configuration window &
provided my initial context factory class with connection factory, broker
url & topic name but publisher is throwing JNDI error.

Do i need to add any config element for jms publisher?

So want to try with jndi.properties file.

Please guide if some one has used Jmeter jms publisher.

Thanks & regards,
Pawan Modi