jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Assaf49 <Assaf.Co...@ecitele.com>
Subject Can't add more than one Constant Throughput Timer
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:27:15 GMT

Hi,

I enjoy using Jmeter very much. I think it is a superb application.
I am using Jmeter 2.3.1, but for some reason i can not add (via the Jmeter
gui) more than one "Constant throughput timer" to my test plan.
One "Constant throughput timer" works well. But the Jmeter GUI does NOT
enable adding another "Constant throughput timer". It just ignores the add
operation.
Why is this? is this a constraint, or am i doing something wrong?

10x
Assaf