jmeter-user mailing list archives

From JMeterWithOracle <mandrita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter with JMS Point-to-Point using Oracle JMS Provider-Failing
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:50:59 GMT

Hi Peter,

Yeah I am able to connect to Oracle JMS and the MDB listening to the queue
where the JMeter is dumping messages via 'Request queue' is also getting
fired.On the 'receive Queue' it  reads the messages which I can monitor from
Oracle Application server admin console.However at Jmeter end it's unable to
show the message it's reading from the 'receive queue'.Onclicking 'Run' the
instance becomes red.However for only 'Request' mode of operation JMeter is
working fine.But I need to test correlation so I need 'Request/Response'
mode to work.I am using Oracle Application server 10.1.3.1g.Please let me
know what is the possible cause of this error.

Thanks.