jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ModiPawan <pawan_m...@agilent.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter2.3.1 JMS Publisher Problem
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 03:51:46 GMT



Hi Peter,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.1.0 & here is its configuration file.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17769562/activemq.xml activemq.xml 

Where to configure topic in this configuration file or need to configure in
any other configuration file.
In <ActiveMQ_Home>/home i just found single configuration file attached
above.

Thanks & regards,
Pawan Modi




Peter Lin wrote:
> 
> looks like your activemq isn't configured with the correct topic
> 
> 2008/06/11 08:42:35 ERROR -
> jmeter.protocol.jms.client.InitialContextFactory: JNDI error:
> example.MyTopic
> 
> double check the activemq configuration file and make sure you've
> declared the topic
> 
> 
> 
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:16 PM, ModiPawan <pawan_modi@agilent.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> Thanks for the reply. I have already provided "activemq-core-5.1.0.jar"
>> in
>> Jmeter lib directory. I checked
>> "org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory" is available in
>> this jar. I took this Jar from my ActiveMQ server.
>>
>> My Publisher configuration shown below:
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p17769228/JMS-Publisher.jpg
>>
>> My publisher table listener shown below
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p17769228/Publisher-Listener.jpg
>>
>> I have also attached Jmeter log file.
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p17769228/jmeter.log jmeter.log
>>
>> Kindly guide how can i solve this problem?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> With Regards,
>> Pawan Modi
>>
>>
>> Peter Lin wrote:
>>>
>>> looks like it couldn't create the initialcontext.
>>>
>>> make sure you have the activemq jar in jmeter's lib folder
>>>
>>> peter
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:24 AM, ModiPawan <pawan_modi@agilent.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi Jmeter Community,
>>>>
>>>> I am new to Jmeter. I am using Jmeter2.3.1. I want to perform some JMS
>>>> test
>>>> using Jmeter.
>>>> I am using JMS publisher & provided following values for the fields
>>>>
>>>> InitialContextFactory=
>>>> org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
>>>> ProviderUrl= tcp://localhost:61616
>>>> ConnectionFactory= ConnectionFactory
>>>> Topic= example.MyTopic
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> My ActiveMQ server is also running in local machine.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Running my Jmeter publisher i am getting following error
>>>>
>>>> 2008/06/10 17:37:25 ERROR -
>>>> jmeter.protocol.jms.client.InitialContextFactory: JNDI error: mytopic
>>>>
>>>> 2008/06/10 17:37:25 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.jms.client.Publisher:
>>>> java.io.InterruptedIOException
>>>>
>>>> If any one is aware of this problem then please share the solution with
>>>> me
>>>>
>>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>>
>>>> with regards,
>>>> Pawan Modi
>>>> --
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://www.nabble.com/Jmeter2.3.1-JMS-Publisher-Problem-tp17754128p17754128.html
>>>> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Jmeter2.3.1-JMS-Publisher-Problem-tp17754128p17769228.html
>> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>>
>>
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Jmeter2.3.1-JMS-Publisher-Problem-tp17754128p17769562.html
Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message