jmeter-user mailing list archives

From timo13 <timo.mina...@hdm-i.com>
Subject Non gui way to record test plans
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:45:26 GMT

Hi guys,

I'm new to JMeter and want to use it to dynamically produce and run test
plans. To run existing test plans is no problem, either generating test
plans with the gui. But I want to use it in an (ant) script, so I need a way
to start and stop the recording from commandline. Is that possible? My task
is to produce test cases from the base of selenium tests, which are
continuous updated and I don't won't to start the gui manually every time a
change occurs.

Thank you in advance,

Timo