jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh Reddy" <santhosh.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to send multiple files in POST
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 13:45:52 GMT
Thanks for the information.

This is what i am looking for,

The Content-Type in POST is
multipart/form-data with some bounday

*First Body*
Content-Type of First body is Content-Type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded
and the body for this is the Name Value pairs mentioned in the HTTP Request

*Second Body*
Sends the file which is mentioned

But currently the Name Value pairs are being sent in seperated Bodies as
text/plain

Is there any way in the current release to do this.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Santosh Reddy.