jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Wouters" <greenpor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Character encoding in WS response
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 13:31:27 GMT
Thanks sebb, I don't know how I didn't see that. However I still can't
get this to work... :(

With the beanshell method, here is what I'm putting in the "Path"
field of the HTTP sampler:

${__BeanShell(fixAmps(${__regexFunction(url&gt;&lt;!\\[CDATA\\[http://(.+?):(.+?)/(.*?)\\]\\],$3$,1)}))}

but then the results are as if I left the path field empty. I've tried
escaping the , characters but then the HTTP sampler won't execute at
all.

(BTW I did update the jmeter.properties file and if I put a dummy
string as fixAmp's argument, it works fine.)

I've tried the jexl method too, but with no better results...

Any ideas? Thanks