jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Laurent Perez" <hak...@gmail.com>
Subject Excluding a thread group/request from Summary Report ?
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 18:43:10 GMT
Hi

I'm using two thread groups and a summary report listener to gather their
data (after the groups, not one summary report child per group).
Later in the tree, I did place a third thread group with an infinite loop :
it's sole role is to trigger a java sample request at random intervals,
which updates various remote application beans thru JMX.

My problem is that this third thread group java request is collected by the
summary report listener, placed above : I would like to avoid this, because
this request is not a "real" user request.

What's the best method to exclude this third thread from the report ? I'm
thinking about moving it to another .jmx file and use an include controller,
but I don't know yet if the report will still use it.... should I change my
own java sample request to a monitor class ?

thanks
laurent

--
Mobile world, technology and more</a>