jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Trejo" <ray.tr...@rackspace.com>
Subject Statistical Aggregate Report help
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 15:00:30 GMT
Hi,

I have been using the Statistical Aggregate Report with jmeter version
2.3.

I upgrade jmeter to 2.3.1.

http://rubenlaguna.com/wp/better-jmeter-graphs/

I added the files necessary to have the report work.  It works with my
existing test plans.  When I try to start a new test plan and try to add
the Statistical Aggregate Report it is not an option under listeners.

Added these files:

/lib/jcommon-1.0.5.jar

/lib/jdnc-0_6-all.jar

/lib/jfreechart-1.0.2.jar

/lib/ext/StatAggVisualizer.jar

Is there a setting I am missing or a compatibility issue?  Thanks Ray.

Thank you,

Ray Trejo

Rackspace

Quality Assurance Engineer