jmeter-user mailing list archives

From efj <elliott_jo...@hotmail.com>
Subject 2 Throughput Controllers in one Thread Group - unexpected results
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 15:15:33 GMT

Hi,

In trying to understand how the various controllers work I have setup the
following:

Thread Group: 2 thread, RU 1, Loop 1
	-Java sampler logon
	-Throughput Controller set at 1 for total executions (NOT per user)
		-Java sampler Browse to folderA
	-Throughput Controller set at 1 for total executions (NOT per user)
		-Java sampler Browse to folderB
	-Aggregate Report

I would expect to see the samplers for Browse to folderA and folderB to both
execute just the once for which ever of the two threads executed it first.

However, only the second Browse sampler occurs - Browse folder B .

Is there a problem having multiple Throughput Controllers in the same thread
group?

If I set both Throughput Controllers to be per user. I get each Browse
completed twice in total, once per user, as expected.

Cheers.