jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jitendra Kumar Mohanty" <Jitendra.Moha...@infogain.com>
Subject RE: getting IO exception
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:28:22 GMT
Hi

The exception "ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler: readResponse: java.io.IOException"
i am  is the debug message.

But the message in the "Respones data" section of View results tree is "500 Internal Server
Error
Servlet error: An exception occurred. The current application deployment descriptors do not
allow for including it in this response. Please consult the application log for details."

Thanks In Advance,
Jitendra

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 4:18 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: getting IO exception

2008/4/28 Jitendra Kumar Mohanty <Jitendra.Mohanty@infogain.com>:

>  > Hi
>  >
>  > When I execute my jmeter script for 10 threads & 10 Loops,it is working fine,The
moment no. of threads are increased to sat 14/15 keeping the loop same as before the script
fails after 6/7 iterations & it gives "ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
readResponse: java.io.IOException".

Looks like the server is having problems generating the responses.

This is not a JMeter problem.