jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Grzegorz KoŇĄczyk <grzegorz.konc...@marketplanet.pl>
Subject RE: starting threads in consecutive loops
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:38:39 GMT
>If you have 1 threadgroup with 10 threads(users) you only have 10 threads.  >Each thread
will process the test plan contained in the thread group.

>If your thread group contains a loop controller, executing the same loop 3 >times..
Each thread will run through that loop 3 times.  1 process doing >the same thing 3 times.
 So its 10 threads, each doing the same thing 3 >times each.  Not 30 threads.

And what about when I don't have Loop Controller, but I set Loop Count (setting in the ThreadGroup
element) to 3?

GK