jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Parameters, problems with "next"
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 15:16:57 GMT
On 09/04/2008, Höfer, Ulrich <Hoefer@juris.de> wrote:
> User Parameters, problems with "next"
>

>  Hi,
>

>  I need help about "User Parameters" .  With ${__CSVRead(portal/suchbegriffe.txt,0)}
I have no problems. No I want to read the next line and I tried  ${__CSVRead(portal/suchbegriffe.txt,next)}
and then ${__CSVRead(portal/suchbegriffe.txt,next())} without access?

next and next() merely advance to the next line - they do not read any data.

You may find the CVS Dataset element easier to use.