jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Krzysieq <krzys...@gazeta.pl>
Subject Re: Strange behavior of XML assertion
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:22:01 GMT
In the end, I think it turns out to be a bug in our project's code - albeit
a very subtle one. We moved down to an earlier version, and the tests were
successful again. It is very strange that this also happens to old code on
another machine, however... How's the response saved to file different from
the one shown on gui? Cause when we inspected those, there was nothing wrong
with them - well formatted, proper xml responses.

Thanks for help. Cheers,
Chris