jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sonam Chauhan" <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject RE: how to disable parsing xml response data in JMeter
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 05:21:13 GMT
Oh I see.

I assumed you were posting a plain XML document, which may not be true
in your case (BTW, you can use the SOAP/XML-RPC sampler to submit plain
(non-webservice) XML - simply paste the XML in the sampler and it sends
it as the body of the POST, with HTTP request Content-Type='text/xml).

I still doubt JMeter does any parsing of the XML returned in a HTTP
response.

Regards,
Sonam Chauhan
--
Corporate Express Australia Ltd.
Phone: +61-2-93350725, Email: sonam.chauhan@ce.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Zhu [mailto:tracy.zhuyq@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 March 2008 4:02 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: how to disable parsing xml response data in JMeter

No. I am using HTTP Client to submit the request. The server side is a
REST
Service not a Web Service.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Sonam Chauhan
<sonam.chauhan@ce.com.au>
wrote:

> Are you using the SOAP/XML-RPC sampler to submit the request?
> I doubt that JMeter parses the XML response returned by it.
>
> Regards,
> Sonam Chauhan
> --
> Corporate Express Australia Ltd.

JMeter.
> But
> by default, JMeter would parse the result. So I need to disable the
> parse
> function of JMeter.
> I remember that seb has mentioned a way to disable parsing result by
> setting
> a parameter in JMeter's properties file. But I forgot which parameter
it
> is
> and what value I should assign to it. Could anyone please kindly tell
> me?
> Thanks a lot.
>
> -Tracy
>
> The information contained in this email and any attached files are
> strictly
> private and confidential. This email should be read by the intended
> addressee
> only.  If the recipient of this message is not the intended addressee,
> please
> call Corporate Express Australia Limited on +61 2 9335 0555 or
Corporate
> Express
> New Zealand Limited on +64 9 279 2555 and promptly delete this email
and
> any
> attachments.  The intended recipient of this email may only use,
> reproduce,
> disclose or distribute the information contained in this email and any
> attached
> files with Corporate Express' permission. If you are not the intended
> addressee,
> you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or
> distributing
> the information contained in this email and any attached files.
Corporate
> Express advises that this email and any attached files should be
scanned
> detect viruses. Corporate Express accepts no liability for loss or
damage
> (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from the use of any
> attached
> files.

The information contained in this email and any attached files are strictly
private and confidential. This email should be read by the intended addressee
only.  If the recipient of this message is not the intended addressee, please
call Corporate Express Australia Limited on +61 2 9335 0555 or Corporate Express
New Zealand Limited on +64 9 279 2555 and promptly delete this email and any
attachments.  The intended recipient of this email may only use, reproduce,
disclose or distribute the information contained in this email and any attached
files with Corporate Express' permission. If you are not the intended addressee,
you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or distributing
the information contained in this email and any attached files.  Corporate
Express advises that this email and any attached files should be scanned to