jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Kapinos" <Steve.Kapi...@tandberg.com>
Subject RE: Seting variables to an evaluated expression rather then a string?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:35:18 GMT
>  log2ID = ${intSum(${__V(${log1ID})},1,dummy)}

> That won't work as the function is called __intSum, not intSum.

Yes, typo on my part when trying to transcribe the screen since I can't
seem to copy/paste text fields from the applet in windows.  I find
myself doing most text operations in the saved text files.  Am I missing
something else there?

For instance, when trying to put large XML blocks into my samplers.. I
can't copy/paste into the sampler's body field.  I open the test plan in
a text editor and manually insert it into the xml structure.

> Use one of the script functions (Javascript, Jexl, BeanShell) to do
the calculation, e.g.
${__jexl(${log1ID}+1)}

Thanks - that was kind of what I was looking for.

-Steve