jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Germán Hüttemann Arza" <ghuttem...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with "HTTP Request" sampler when requesting big files
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:18:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm a student of Computing Engineering at National University of Asunción
(Paraguay). My partners and I were using the JMeter to test the Apache HTTP
Server for files requests. This was made as a course practice.

In the practice we made requests for files of different sizes, from 5MB to
500MB, but from files of 60MB whe doesn't get response to the requests.
However, the number of threads running, indicate that the threads that
request those files are were running. Also, we found in the Apache Log, that
those files where requested.

Is this a server problem or is a Jmeter problem?

--
Germán Hüttemann Arza
Asunción, Paraguay