jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kirk <kirk.pepperd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beanshell/JSON
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:46:19 GMT
Hi sebb,

Thanks for the quick response.

> The scripts can be anywhere, but of course the appropriate relative or
> absolute path needs to be provided.

relative from the root directory of the install? wow!

>>  I should add that I was trying to see/parse JSON output. It looks as
>>  though JMeter wants json as the mime type where as prototype/dojo set it
>>  to be x-json. The result is JMeter identifies x-json to be an unknown
>>  binary format. I assume that JMeter is both correct and picky???
>>

> No, just picky.
>
> Change the property content-type_text to include the appropriate type.

Not able to unfortunately.
> This pickiness will be fixed in the next release of JMeter.

nice to hear.

while we're at this, what is the switch setting to turn up the verbosity
so that I can see what is going on. Do I need to change the setting in
the properties file? I'm running a number of instances and I'd like to
only change this for one of them. Again, trolling about in the
documentation wasn't so helpful. but then, it could very well just be
me. ;-)

Kind regards,
Kirk Pepperdine