jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 90% and Median
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:08:47 GMT
On 07/03/2008, Joseph Ribin Roy <josephr@aztecsoft.com> wrote:

>  Thank you Quasar
>
>  Median will be reported in Jmeter aggregate report as per you suggested.
>  But for 90% even I was expecting the way you have explained,
>  But it will not always report in Jmeter in the same way i.e. 9th value
>  Some inconsistency is there in reporting 90%

Can you provide examples of an inconsistent 90% value?

The Median and 90% are calculated using similar methods, and so should
be equally accurate (or not).

>  Thanks
>
> Joseph

intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender by return email, notify your system manager and destroy the original message and
any copies thereof. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution is unlawful. Please check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no  liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company.
>  The Company reserves the right to monitor, review and store the content of all messages
sent to or from this e-mail address.