jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Choudh...@labware.com
Subject Re: Can I load test a Java connector architecture implementation
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:15:56 GMT
Hi Sebb,
               Can you please give some more details of how this can be
done ? So far my experience of Jmeter is in using HTTPSamplers to simulate
browser requests to the server only. Can you please give me the links to
the necessary documents that helps me in extending JMeter to incude a JCA
sampler?

Regards,

Subhrajyoti
Mobile: +919830079545
Mail: choudhury@labware.com
Web: www.labware.com

LabWare LIMS Solutions - Results Count

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
02/07/2008 06:18 PM
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Can I load test a Java connector architecture implementation

JMeter does not have a JCA sampler.

However you could always write your own and plug it into JMeter.

On 07/02/2008, Choudhury@labware.com <Choudhury@labware.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>              In our web application ,we have a JSF application (a J2EE
> compliant architecture) which talks to a Java Connector Architecture
> implementation (formally known as JCA) to talk to a legacy system. So
the
> JCA implementation (also known as resource adapter which is a system
level
> driver that makes a J2EE application to talk to any Enterprise
Information