jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Eldho John" <eld...@aztecsoft.com>
Subject RE: help: getting Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:50:51 GMT

You have to add the hostname and port. no of the proxy server in the
jmeter.bat file or specify them in the command line.
For more details, refer
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html

-----Original Message-----
From: avs [mailto:avshetty@india.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 1:20 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: help: getting Non HTTP response code:
java.net.UnknownHostException

I am new to Jmeter. I am trying to run the simpletestplan.jmx included
in the
jmeter demos folder. My laptop machine configuration is windows vista
with
1gb ram. I have installed jmeter 2.3.1 and JRE 1.6 .On running the
testplan
in the viewresults tree log i am getting the following

Thread Name: Jakarta Users 1-1
Sample Start: 2008-02-10 13:00:35 IST
Load time: 9
Latency: 0
Size in bytes: 1150
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 1
Response code: Non HTTP response code: java.net.UnknownHostException
Response message: Non HTTP response message: jakarta.apache.org

Response headers:

Please help me to configure the Jmeter and the windows configuration
needed
to run Jmeter.

This email message and its attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender by return email, notify your system manager and destroy the original message and
any copies thereof. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution is unlawful. Please check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no  liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company.
The Company reserves the right to monitor, review and store the content of all messages sent
to or from this e-mail address.

www.aztecsoft.com