jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Mendes <flavio.m...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Problem with sessions handling using cookie manager
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:55:17 GMT
  Dear all,

    I am testing an application where I create a folder, update it and remove it. I am having
problems with the "Remove Request". If I add a Cookie Manager like a child of this Request,
the JMeter fails since the second iteration (it doesn´t remove the folder). I think JMeter
tries to remove the folder of the second iteration in the session of the first iteration.

If I add a Cookie Manager in the begining of JMeter Script (at the same level of "Remove Request"),
I get problems when I execute scenarios with more than one user (I see, in "View Results Tree",
folders of an user or thread in requests of other users). If I disable the Cookie Manager,
I see the Login Page when "Remove request" is sent to the server.

  So, I want to work with the folders (creating, updating and removing them) in session separated
(one for each user or thread). I don´t know how to use the cookie manager to do it. Could
somebody help me?

  Thanks

  Flavio