jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "arumugam V" <raja.jme...@gmail.com>
Subject Uploading CSV file in to Jmeter Script
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:56:47 GMT
HI,

Greetings.

I am working on one web based application performance testing. We are using
Jmeter for the scripting.

In the application have a functionality , user can able to upload list of
host ids in the same time. We will try to capture the hosts id using Jmeter
CSV config file. I have put all the hosts id in the CSV file and set the CSV
Data set config in the Jmeter scripting. But Jmeter is taking first host id
only for one iteration. But our requirement is at a time it should take all
the 10 hosts id .  Please find the host ids.

831dsf5d
80e5ds80
80a50s0f
83193rbs
80a2f34f
830bs08d
830b4845
80d83e0a
80c22da2
8302gc1f

In the application itself the functionality is we have to put all the hosts
id in the Text box. If we enter the host ids like one by one (for ex :
831dsf5d, 80e5ds80 etc) the system wont accept.

If anyone face this kind of experience please share the info..

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Aru