jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Trejo" <ray.tr...@rackspace.com>
Subject RE: simple data writer date
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:36:27 GMT
HI,
More information for you.  So I left the proprietary code in there and
it works with just a regular start from the menu.  But when I do a
remote start to specific IP or remote start all, the __time() is not
written to the log file name from the simple data writer.

Do you think this is a bug?

Thank you,

Ray Trejo
Rackspace Managed Hosting
Quality Assurance Engineer
Direct:  (210) 312 - 5326
Email:  ray.trejo@rackspace.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Trejo [mailto:ray.trejo@rackspace.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 2:48 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: simple data writer date

I apologize for the second post on the same issue.
So here is my issue.
I am updating the Simple data writer with the below information thru the
gui.
In the Filename field.

C:\log${__time()}.jtl

Its actually parsing all the text.
So the log file is created as:  log${__time()}.jtl
For some reason it is not grabbing the date and time.