jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to turn OFF the SAX Parser validator
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:01:20 GMT
Thanks, I can see most of the problems you are experiencing.

It looks like Tidy thinks the content is HTML (deselect Quiet to see
this), which may be why it is complaining. [There may be a way to tell
Tidy that it is XML.]

The output in the console should be ignored or logged; that can be
fixed (it's captured if Report Errors is selected, but that causes the
sample to be marked as failed).

I've not been able to reproduce the 404 error - does it occur on the
simple file you sent me?

On 27/02/2008, Klaus Teller <klaus.teller@gmx.net> wrote:
> I'm using the latest JMeter version 2.3.1. I with any any VXML file will be able to reproduce
the Tidy error message. Here is an example VXML file:

>  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>  <vxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml"
>   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>   xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/vxml.xsd"
>    version="2.0">
>   <form>
>   <field name="drink">
>      <prompt>Would you like coffee, tea, milk, or nothing?</prompt>
>      <grammar src="drink.grxml" type="application/srgs+xml"/>
>   </field>
>   <block>
>      <submit next="http://www.drink.example.com/drink2.asp"/>
>   </block>
>   </form>
>  </vxml>
>
>  Klaus.
>

>  -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>  > Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:53:35 +0000
>
> > Von: sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
>  > An: "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>  > Betreff: Re: How to turn OFF the SAX Parser validator
>
>  > Which version of JMeter?
>  >
>  > Is the URL a public URL?
>  > If so, perhaps you could send me a JMX file privately so I can test this.
>  > [Please don't post it to the list]
>  >
>  > On 27/02/2008, Klaus Teller <klaus.teller@gmx.net> wrote:
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >  Here are the error messages I'm having. They are actually printed on
>  > the console and not in the log file.
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >  line 2 column 1 - Error: <vxml> is not recognized!
>  > >  line 10 column 39 - Error: <block> is not recognized!
>  > >  line 10 column 46 - Error: submit is not recognized!
>  > >  This document has errors that must be fixed before
>  > >  using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.
>  > >
>  > >  In the log file, the only thing i get is following:
>  > >
>  > >  jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler: Error Response Code: 404
>  > >
>  > >  Klaus.
>  > >
>  > >  -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>  > >  > Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:38:33 +0000
>  > >
>  > > > Von: sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
>  > >  > An: "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>  > >  > Betreff: Re: How to turn OFF the SAX Parser validator
>  > >
>  > >  > On 27/02/2008, Klaus Teller <klaus.teller@gmx.net> wrote:
>  > >  > > Thanks for the feedback Sebb. What I'm parsing is not HTML but
XML.