jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to turn OFF the SAX Parser validator
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:12:07 GMT
On 27/02/2008, Klaus Teller <klaus.teller@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
>  I'm wondering if there is any way to turn off the SAX parser validator.
>
>  I'm experiencing the following exception when executing my JMeter scripts:
>

>  jmeter.util.XPathUtil: Type=Val=false Tol=false org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature
end of file.

>  jmeter.extractor.XPathExtractor: error on XPathExtractor.xpathQuery(//@next)Premature
end of file.

>  Researching the cause of this problem, I found following possible explanation on the
web.

>  =====
>  This error is because SAX parser is unable to validate the schema while parsing the
XML document. When the parser parses the XML file, it will attempt to download the schema
to local server, if unavailable in the local server. When the download of schema to the local
server is incomplete (broken schema) and if the parser try to validate the XML document against
the incomplete schema, SAX parser will throw the error - org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature
end of file.

>  Incomplete schema present in the server could be because of bad network, wherein the
the download of schema is not downloaded completely.
>  ====
>
>  This may make sense to me because, that exception often appears when having a high number
of requests being sent and received.

>  Thanks for any comment.

Select the "Use Tidy" checkbox.