jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: For Each Controller doesn't always work
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:30:26 GMT
That sounds like it should work ...

Are there any errors reported in the jmeter log file or the console window?

Might also be worth trying 2.3.1, although I don't recall there being
any fixes related to that.
It has a Debug Sampler that might be useful:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Debug_Sampler

S///