jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recording in Jmeter
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:03:37 GMT
To check whether the browser proxy is actually being used, try using
the browser without starting the JMeter proxy (or indeed without
starting JMeter). The browser should report errors.

If not, then the browser is not using the proxy.

Are you trying to record a session against a server running on the same host?
I've had problems in the past trying to get IE to use the proxy for
localhost URLs.

On 01/02/2008, Joseph Ribin Roy <josephr@aztecsoft.com> wrote:

> Are you using a proxy to connect to the application? If yes you have to
> start Jmeter with that proxy ip and port before recording.

intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender by return email, notify your system manager and destroy the original message and
any copies thereof. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution is unlawful. Please check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no  liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company.
> The Company reserves the right to monitor, review and store the content of all messages
sent to or from this e-mail address.