jmeter-user mailing list archives

From MartinBorris <oneil...@hotmail.com>
Subject Parameter passing using regexFunction in testing Web services
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 14:01:48 GMT

Hi

I am a newbie to Jmeter and so need your advice on the following:

Does Jmeter allow the following test scenario:

A request is sent to a WSDL and a response is returned.  From the response
certain variables are automatically selected which are then used to populate
a new request.

However the new request is then sent to a different WDSL

We have a case when the response details from one WSDL are used as input for
a test against a different WDSL.

Is this possible and has anyone set such a test before? (Do I need separate
ThreadGroups?)

Note:  I am using the regexFunction to parse the parameters.

Thanks in advance.

Martin