jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: How popular is JMeter?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:34:33 GMT
I don't know of any opensource competitors but commercial ones like: HPs LoadRunner would probably
like to see JMeter go away like what Oracle is going to do with MySQL. JProbe is another.
I think the JMeter Wiki has some material or articles on various opensource and commercial
testing tools. HTH.

Joe S wrote ..