jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ball, Darren" <db...@litle.com>
Subject RE: custom listener
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:03:24 GMT
Sebb -
Can you provide a little more insight?
Are there any working examples/tutorials out there?

I am rather new to jmeter and it would be beneficial to have an example
or at least something that will lead me down the right road.

Anything that you could offer up would be great.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 3:46 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: custom listener

I suggest you have a look at the Result Collector class

On 14/01/2008, Ball, Darren <dball@litle.com> wrote:
> Can anyone lead me down the road to creating a custom listener that
uses
> JDBC to write results out to a database?

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is for the use of the
addressee only. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information
belonging to Litle & Co. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print or copy any part of this message. If you believe you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail. Thank you.