jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph Ribin Roy" <jose...@aztecsoft.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Files Upload in single HTTP Request
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 07:36:38 GMT

Check this out
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-send-Multiple-File-with-HTTP-Sampler-td1387
7554.html

-----Original Message-----
From: sidhik [mailto:sidhikaran.c@sigmainfo.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 12:13 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multiple Files Upload in single HTTP Request

Hi,

sorry, this is not reply ,rather i have to ask u ..
How u had upload 1 file in Jmeter , bcoz i m unable to do so
 waiting for reply

S R wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Jmeter Version: 2.1.1 on windows
> Application Server: OC4J 10.1.3
> Application Server OS: SunOS 5.8
>
> In the Thread group there are have saveral HTTP
> Requests setup.
> Now for one of my test case i have to upload multiple
> files (2 files) to the server as one HTTP Request.
> Where as there is option for only one file which can
> be uploaded.
>
> Need help around Loading multiple files within one
> HTTP Request.
>

> Thanks
>
> Salman

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed
and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify
the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your
system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other
person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail
damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com