jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Joe S" <joe.smith...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter doesn't load WSDL using httpS
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:48:57 GMT
Hi all,

I tried JMeter to load a WSDL file from a server using https, but it
doesn't, and shows a warning message that: "The WSDL was not valid, please
double check the URL."
When I try it with http, it loads the WSDL without problem and when I click
on the "Configure" button it loads the server IP and port (https)
successfully and after that I can run test cases using both http and https.
So the problem is only in loading the WSDL using httpS.

Could this be a bug in JMeter?

Note: I have already imported the SSL certificate to Java cacerts.

Thanks

Joe