jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrej van der Zee" <andrejvander...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: synchronized samples
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:16:38 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't really understand how this can solve my problem. Suppose I have a
thread group of 10 threads and want to execute the first HTTP Request for
all 10 threads *sequentially,* before moving to the next HTTP Request. So
what I need is that 2 threads will *never* execute the HTTP Sampler at the
same time, *but only right after each other*. In C/C++ this could be
implemented with a mutex and functions like wait() and notify(), to make
sure that only one thread is executing some critical code (the HTTP Request
in this case) at the same time.

Is this possible with the Interleave Controller?

Thanks,
Andrej