jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrej van der Zee" <andrejvander...@gmail.com>
Subject synchronized samples
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 07:04:13 GMT
Hi,

I am new to JMeter and I have an issue I am not able to solve. I was hoping
to get some help here :)

My problem is best explained with a example, so suppose I have the following
setup:

Thread Group
-- Login (HTTP Request)
-- Visit Page (HTTP Request)
-- Logout (HTTP Request)

Now I would like to start 10 threads that first all execute "HTTP Request
Login" *one after each other*. So first thread_1 would  execute "Login" and
after it finishes, thread_2 would immediately execute "Login", etc...

Then, after all 10 threads executed the "Login", I would like to pause 10
seconds before going to the next stage. After the pause, I would like to
execute "Visit Page" for all threads in the same way as "Login", and then
have another 10 seconds pause, etc.

I realize this breaks the idea of concurrent users, but this is for a
reason.

Hope you can help!
Andrej