jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Abram Catalano <ab...@adaptx.com>
Subject Re: JDBC response assertions
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 22:16:03 GMT
Thanks for the response sebb.

I still find it hard to believe noone has needed to, say, assert the
number of rows returned, or check the value of a specific column.

Looks like I'm going to have to amend the JDBC sampler code.  I'll start
another thread on the dev list to discuss how they'd want it done (if
they even want my change).  Ideally I think the SampleResult should get
the data in _another_ "responseData" field (with the real data being set
in it), so as to not break anyone's tests or JMeters assertion code for
the current byte[] responseData that is expecting a string.

There isn't a problem with the oracle jdbc driver, its just printing
what toString() returns.  Printing dates and times is always tricky anyways.

Thanks,
-Abram Catalano