jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Abram Catalano <ab...@adaptx.com>
Subject Re: JDBC response assertions
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 02:17:01 GMT
So, digging into the JDBCSampler.java class, I see:

Data data = getDataFromResultSet(rs);
res.setResponseData(data.toString().getBytes());

Is there any way to get the "data" object into the "res" (SampleResult)
object, so I can at least have beanshell access to the columns of the
result set?

Full example below:

public SampleResult sample(Entry e) {

if (SELECT.equals(_queryType)) {
                stmt = conn.createStatement();
                ResultSet rs = null;
                try {
                    rs = stmt.executeQuery(getQuery());
                    Data data = getDataFromResultSet(rs);
                    res.setResponseData(data.toString().getBytes());
                } finally {
                    close(rs);
                }
            }