jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Christian Hufgard <christian.hufg...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Access Log Sampler
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 15:10:09 GMT
> when I wrote the sampler, it was to run a large number of requests. In my
> case, I took a sample log of 50K and set jmeter to run for 1million
> iterations

Ah ok. My problem is some more weird. I have to simulate peaks with
response-times up to 30 seconds. Then some minutes with one or two
requests, than another peak. The application has an interesting load
profile. :)

> I added a timer to produce the desired concurrent requests per second.

So you used parallel thread groups?

I think I will extend the AccessLogSampler to my needs (parallel unique
requests with different threads with a timer that is fed from the access
log.

Thank you for your answers!

Christian

P.S. Was there already the thought to add a progressbar to jmeter during
startup? On my development machine (dual core, lot of ram), I takes
awful time to start up during that I see only a grey background...