jmeter-user mailing list archives

From André van Hoorn <Andre.van.Ho...@Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
Subject Re: question regarding User Defined Variables
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 12:21:41 GMT
Hi,

not sure whether I understood you correctly, but:
Try using "User Parameters" (underneath the "Pre Processors") instead of
"User Defined Variables" (and check "Update Once Per Iteration"). User
Parameters are local to a thread (which I think is what you need)
whereas User Defined Parameters are global to all threads.

Best regards,

André

--
 Dipl.-Inform. André van Hoorn