jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "J, Rajeev" <jraj...@firstam.com>
Subject Correlation related functions
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:55:43 GMT
Hi,

I am new to this tool. I was trying to figure out if there is a function
similar to correlation in loadrunner.

I know it must be there, but can anyone help me on this.

Thanks,
Rajeev

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that
reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message
and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag