jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Lin" <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time spent where?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:36:33 GMT
what I would do is added some simple code to time how long the queries take
and write that to a file.

Back when I worked for Superpages.com, we had all sorts of performance
logging, so that we could generate reports every night. In my case, we had
service level agreements, so we had to log extensively and make sure
response time were within the requirements.

peter