jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to replicate a load testing with user session?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:49:43 GMT
On 18/01/2008, Edward_Herrera <edwardjr.herrera@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am performing a load testing for a web-based application. I am using the
> Access Log Sampler using the log file with common logging pattern and with
> the parser OrderPreservingLogParser. I added a HTTP Cookie Manager but the
> user sessions are missing.

What do you mean - they are missing?

> How can I replicate the user sessions as appears in the log file?

The session ids are  normally private to the server.

> These are some lines of my log file. do I making something wrong?. Thanks I
> appreciate your help.

> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:05 -0800] "GET
> /MINSite/UserLogin?name=36&pass=36&to=&btnsignin2=enviar HTTP/1.1"
> C46054019E4BDBF7DB9878A539E42087
> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:07 -0800] "GET
> /MINSite/UserLogin?name=30&pass=30&to=&btnsignin2=enviar HTTP/1.1"
> E9492813766343D8FD71565609AD53B7
> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:07 -0800] "GET
> /MINSite/UserLogin?name=44&pass=44&to=&btnsignin2=enviar HTTP/1.1"
> FF052120D0D0CC1748EFBB6C4D4A56CF

I assume the above 3 lines are logins?

And the hex number is a session id?

> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:08 -0800] "GET /MINSite/BuscarInvoices
> HTTP/1.1" FF052120D0D0CC1748EFBB6C4D4A56CF
> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:08 -0800] "GET /MINSite/BuscarInvoices
> HTTP/1.1" E9492813766343D8FD71565609AD53B7
> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:07 -0800] "GET /MINSite/BuscarInvoices
> HTTP/1.1" C46054019E4BDBF7DB9878A539E42087
> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:08 -0800] "GET /MINSite/BuscarInvoices
> HTTP/1.1" FF052120D0D0CC1748EFBB6C4D4A56CF
> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:08 -0800] "GET /MINSite/BuscarInvoices
> HTTP/1.1" E9492813766343D8FD71565609AD53B7
> 127.0.0.1 - - [16/Jan/2008:23:34:08 -0800] "GET /MINSite/invoices.jsp
> HTTP/1.1" C46054019E4BDBF7DB9878A539E42087

It looks like there are three interleaved sessions here; these need to
be handled in separate threads.

Try extracting just the lines for a single session, and see how that works.

> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/How-to-replicate-a-load-testing-with-user-session--tp14950997p14950997.html
> Sent from the JMeter - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message