jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Ahmad" <LAh...@tceq.state.tx.us>
Subject Re: User Manual - Section 5.3 - Adding Cookie Support
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:15:39 GMT
Hi,

I need more details about this feature other than just adding the cookie manager (Thread Group
> Add > Config Element > HTTP Cookie Manager).

The application I am testing uses cookies, and I like to add these cookies into the Cookie
Manager.  Are there any documents or links that you can provide me so that I can read up on
it?  I've search and google, but am unable to find anything.  Thanks!

Lin